[Solved] "Some parts of your form have not been correctly filled"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puma173

I'm searching for the the language file containing the string ""Some parts of your form have not been correctly filled". I found it in the administrator/component/com_fabrik. I uploaded a new it localization into the it-IT folder but the string is always in English. Any suggestions?

For some strange reason it is located in form settings. You should be still able to have it in different languages if you add it as language string in the form settings, e.g. like MYSTRING_SOME_PARTS and then into Joomla language overrides for different languages.

If you need it only in one language, just change it in form settings.

You don't need to add language strings, they are there.
You just have to remove the English text in the form setting "Error message" (below the introduction field)

o_O, for some reason I remembered there wasn't, but in this case it's even easier.

I guess it could make sense if the field would be empty by default in the first place so it would fetch the text from language strings. And only if you want to override it, you would fill it in.

You don't need to add language strings, they are there.
You just have to remove the English text in the form setting "Error message" (below the introduction field)

Last edited:
I guess it could make sense if the field would be empty by default in the first place so it would fetch the text from language strings
Yes (and not hard to do).
But it's a bit complicated because of backward compatibility.

The English default text ("Some parts of your form have not been correctly filled", which is COM_FABRIK_FORM_ERROR_MSG_TEXT in ...administrator\components\com_fabrik\language\..., but never used) is not the text coming with the English language string (Validation failed, COM_FABRIK_FAILED_VALIDATION in ..components\com_fabrik\language\..) :(,
so I would like to leave this to @mediaateam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back