[Solved]Serialization of 'Closure' is not allowed

toots

Hi,

I use "fabrik content plugin" to display a list. It works perfecly when i display my article by a link in menu. However, when i want display list of articles of a category, where is an article that use fabrik content plugin, i have this error message:
Serialization of 'Closure' is not allowed

When i disable fabrik content plugin, the list displays perfectly.
- I tested with another template and it's the same problem.
- I have this problem with anothers lists
- I didn't find something with firebug
- I tried to disable all modules of the page

Joomla! 3.4.5
Fabrik 3.3.4
Content - Fabrik plugin 3.3.4

Somebody knows how solve this problem?

So are you using a J! "Category List" menu item?

What version of PHP?

So you get the error when you display the list of articles, or when you display the article itself?

-- hugh

PHP Version 5.5.29
I use J! "Category List" menu item.
I've the error when i display the list of articles. When i display article there is no problem.

No, unfortunately :(

In a list, I have one article which use fabrik plugin with {fabrik view=list id=14}
When i delete {fabrik view=list id=14} in article, i no longer have the error.

Last edited:
I tried to unpublish all articles. I no longer have error when i display empty list.
I tried publish article wich use fabrik plugin, I nolonger have error !?
I tried to create and publish an article in the same category with title "xsqxsqxsqxqsxqx" and content: "xsqxsqxsqxqsxqx" ==> i have the error when i display list of articles.

It drives me crazy !! :)

OK i found ! I unpublished somme content plugin to test and step by step ... i found.

There is conflict with another content plugin :
Content - Community Builder Author: This plugin replaces the author with their Community Builder formatted name.

I unpublished this plugin and it works now.

Awesome, thanks for the update. I'm pretty sure we don't have any "closures" (basically in line, unnamed functions) so I was confused about that.

Appreciate you letting us know what the problem was.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back