[SOLVED]MYSQL SELECT and SET error on list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Hope life is treating you well. Have an issue I need some help with. As always your help is much appreciated.

ERROR:
Code:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=UPDATE `swing_instructors` SET `group_id`='11',`user_id`='4677',`first_name`='BLAH',`last_name`='BLAH',`rst_level`='Level 1 Certified Instructor',`instructor_email`='EXAMPLE@EXAMPLE.COM',`default_pay_rate`='1.50',`group_pay_rate`='1.50',`secondary_group_pay_rate`='',`single_pay_rate`='',`active`='yes',`admin`='yes' WHERE
----------
name and email replaced above.

LINK:
demo.rotaryswing.com/user-manager/swing-instructors

I TRIED:
I made a list at first. Worked fine. Tested it. Some where along the way I updated elements via admin backend. Problem is all I updated was a couple elements to a drop down and updated some label names. This is the second time it happened on this list. So I deleted the list and tried again. Same issue.

I also updated from Github just a few seconds ago thinking that might fix it. No luck.

The only thing I can think of is maybe a setting I changed like alter existing table settings, but this is nothing that should throw this error.

I have also enabled fabrik debug for you on this site.

HOW TO REPLICATE:
Login->Go to Link->edit an instructors information and hit enter->error will display.

LOGIN:
In "My Sites" for demo.rotaryswing.com

it was because the id element was unpublished - meaning fabrik doesn't know which record its editing.
I've re-published it and records now save.
I'll also alter the code in github so that you can not unpublish the internal id element.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back