[SOLVED] How can I set a new "Rows per page" limit value in "sub-pages"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruber

Hey there, I'm trying to revert the default "Rows per page" value in few "sub-pages" in order to change the normal item list output and trigger a different pagination.

My scenario is the following: I have a section of my site defined in the menu with a Fabrik list Menu item. In the Fabrik list Options for this menu I've set the "Rows per page" value to a very high number (9999).
This is because I've set up a special Alphabet pagination and the high number is to make sure that all the results for the current letter will be shown. For example the authors names section.

Continuing the example, the authors names listed here will start with the letter A. Let's say my url listing the authors is mysite.com/authors?letter=A, the menu item id is 123 and the authors list id is 2. Below is the internal code url structure
Code:
/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=2&Itemid=123&authors_table___author_name=A%&authors_table___author_name=BEGINS WITH

Each resulting author name will link to what is the main data books list (id=1) of the site filtered with the linking author's name. This url link is built with the following internal code structure.
Let's say author's name is Alighieri
Code:
/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=1&Itemid=123&authors_table___author_name=Alighieri

Since the section is ruled by the menu options, the 9999 item limit is still in place instead of the normal list/section option of 25 for the main books list.

How can I reset the page row limit? Is it possible via url option?

Gah that's it!
I knew it was something simple, in my tests I was missing the ID number after the limit argument, thanks a lot! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back