[SOLVED] Full Calendar | Add 3 tables | 1 table doesn't display the data + SOLUTION

marcq

Fabrik version : last github yesterday
Joomla version : 3.6.1
------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Following to this previous thread :

http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.ph...erid-saved-into-another-table-solution.44893/

I have linked one of my fullcalendar with three tables (categories of events) :

1. Bookings
2. Trainings
3. Events

Prefilter of their lists have exactly the same query, I just split the records into those 3 categories with :

for Bookings :

Join : WHERE
Field : Ev?nement
Conditions : EQUALS
Value : 1
Type : Text
Apply to : Acc?s Patron (which is correct)

for Trainings :

Value : 2

for Events :

Value : 3

Only the records of the Trainings and Events categories are displayed into my full calendar :

http://www.screencast.com/t/Wwmg1g5c1

So I var_dumped the result of my query :

Code:
array(6) { [0]=> string(2) "65" [1]=> string(2) "59" [2]=> string(2) "69" [3]=> string(2) "55" [4]=> string(2) "50" [5]=> string(2) "38" }

var_dump is displaying all the records (because no WHERE conditions to split the records into those categories are applied in the query).

But I can see that "[5]=> string(2) "38" exists and the "38" id belongs to a booking record that should be displayed.

Would appreciate your support.

Cheers, marc

SOLUTION

Hi Hugh,

I could solve this issue, I had a problem with the value of the "Ev?nement" value for my Bookings :

Field : Ev?nement(raw)
Value : 1

I had the "label" value selected as field instead of the raw value. By changing it into the raw value it is working now.

By the way I had the raw value defined for all lists I'm using to display data into my fullcalendars, this is why it was working.

My mistake.

Cheers,

marc

Back