[SOLVED] Full Calendar | Add 3 tables | 1 table doesn't display the data + SOLUTION

marcq

Fabrik version : last github yesterday
Joomla version : 3.6.1
------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Following to this previous thread :

http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.ph...erid-saved-into-another-table-solution.44893/

I have linked one of my fullcalendar with three tables (categories of events) :

1. Bookings
2. Trainings
3. Events

Prefilter of their lists have exactly the same query, I just split the records into those 3 categories with :

for Bookings :

Join : WHERE
Field : Ev?nement
Conditions : EQUALS
Value : 1
Type : Text
Apply to : Acc?s Patron (which is correct)

for Trainings :

Value : 2

for Events :

Value : 3

Only the records of the Trainings and Events categories are displayed into my full calendar :

http://www.screencast.com/t/Wwmg1g5c1

So I var_dumped the result of my query :

Code:
array(6) { [0]=> string(2) "65" [1]=> string(2) "59" [2]=> string(2) "69" [3]=> string(2) "55" [4]=> string(2) "50" [5]=> string(2) "38" }

var_dump is displaying all the records (because no WHERE conditions to split the records into those categories are applied in the query).

But I can see that "[5]=> string(2) "38" exists and the "38" id belongs to a booking record that should be displayed.

Would appreciate your support.

Cheers, marc

SOLUTION

Hi Hugh,

I could solve this issue, I had a problem with the value of the "Ev?nement" value for my Bookings :

Field : Ev?nement(raw)
Value : 1

I had the "label" value selected as field instead of the raw value. By changing it into the raw value it is working now.

By the way I had the raw value defined for all lists I'm using to display data into my fullcalendars, this is why it was working.

My mistake.

Cheers,

marc

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.
Back