[solved] change the view in advanced search

cap

hello, theadvanced search showall element in a vertical list
Is it possibile to show X number of elements per row, instead of 1?
thank you
Also in this list i see the the display element..which i need as it identifythe next elements, but it should not selected for search as iit is of no use
is it possible?
thank you

upload_2023-8-10_22-13-37.png

Set it to No

Yes but that is not what i need
I want the display element to be showed in advanced search, as it contains important text that helps to understand next items
But i dont want that this element, can be selected as a filter for a search.
In practice, i need to have a text every 3 items, not selectable for search though

Yes it seems the only way.i have tried it. What i don t like is that evertime i make a search, ir change the page:it goes in the lists view, and i have to go back again the search form for another search.When you need to do many search it is i bit annoying
Or is there a way to avois this?

You can use the content plugin to put the search form into the list entry or to put search form and list into a J! article.

Reactions: cap
You can use the content plugin to put the search form into the list entry or to put search form and list into a J! article.
Aahhh It looks like i finally have found the solution
But need to understand it properly how to do this

iam looking at the plugin in the list
i can't understand which plugin's element should i use to show thesearch form in the list. I am searching in the PLUG-INS section

Maybe you misunderstood something.
If you have a list, there is always an intro section in the list definition.
And if you have created a search form according the instructions @troester mentioned (assume this search form has ID=X) you can include a statement like {fabrik view=form id=X}
That's all.
The result will be, that your search form will be displayed above your list

i understood
i just did not understood where to work to make the search form appear
Ok, i need to use that code, where, in the plug-ins section of the list?using php element?

i have set that line of code inthe list introduction
and in frontend i see the code itself..not the form

i don't know if i have a problem with the module, it don't work anyway, i don'have the dropdown choice when enable an element for filtering, it seems that this module is not reading data anywahere
if you see i have opened a thead for that

and in frontend i see the code itself..not the form
Make sure to have no formatting etc. inside the {}, use the code view of your editor to check.
Is the Fabrik content plugin enabled?

in source code i have this
<p>{fabrik view=form id=12}</p>
but the p tag remains even if i delete it

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back