Sell Form/List Temlate or Plugin

myfatebiz

Hi all especially Fabrik developer,

According on my title, i just was thinking about that if i create my own template or plugin for fabrik. Can i sell it to other fabrik user for my work?. It like opportunities to become Fabrik part time developer like Joomla it self.

Let we see about Joomla in first place.

Joomla when first coming there is less component, module and plugin but after developer around the world see Joomla has potential for they work so they decide to stay with Joomla and now Joomla have so many component, module and plugin with alot of categories.

How about freelance.com. At there client find a developer for what they need. Also in Fabrik, client find a Fabrik user to design database for them. For loyalty to Fabrik, user must pay some percentage to Fabrik base on payment they get from client on Fabrik website.

My point is why we didn't make Fabrik like that. Which is mean Fabrik has market it self for Fabrik user to show they work have a value. Can make new website like www.fabrikarmarket.com for that.

Best Regards,
MyFateBiz

Hi
I have no problem at all with people making templates, and / or plugin's for sale.

We've kicked around the idea of creating some kind of developer community that we could manage, its not something we are against, but its more an issue of allocating resources to develop and run such a system.
As its the start of the new year, we'll probably be having a meeting where we sketch out our plans for 2014, something like this would definately be one of the possible options we could create.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back