Salesforce integration issues

gbcoledu

Hello,

I have tried several things to attempt getting data into salesforce. Including using the salesforce plugin which is not usable due to it not having a field mapping option.
I am currently trying to get the rest api plugin working, but upon trying to load the form page after filling in the data I get this error.

ERROR CODE RECEIVED WITH MESSAGE: .

And the following can be find in the fabrik log file.

2023-02-09T16:40:12+00:00 CRITICAL 192.168.xxx.xxx error Uncaught Throwable of type DomainException thrown. Stack trace: #0 [ROOT]/libraries/joomla/oauth1/client.php(312): FabrikOauth->validateResponse()
#1 [ROOT]/libraries/joomla/oauth1/client.php(174): JOAuth1Client->oauthRequest()
#2 [ROOT]/libraries/joomla/oauth1/client.php(117): JOAuth1Client->_generateRequestToken()
#3 [ROOT]/plugins/fabrik_form/rest/rest.php(567): JOAuth1Client->authenticate()
#4 [ROOT]/components/com_fabrik/models/pluginmanager.php(676): PlgFabrik_FormRest->onLoad()
#5 [ROOT]/components/com_fabrik/models/form.php(3040): FabrikFEModelPluginmanager->runPlugins()
#6 [ROOT]/components/com_fabrik/views/form/view.base.php(121): FabrikFEModelForm->render()
#7 [ROOT]/components/com_fabrik/views/form/view.html.php(38): FabrikViewFormBase->display()
#8 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Cache/Controller/ViewController.php(102): FabrikViewForm->display()
#9 [ROOT]/components/com_fabrik/controllers/form.php(189): Joomla\CMS\Cache\Controller\ViewController->get()
#10 [ROOT]/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php(702): FabrikControllerForm->display()
#11 [ROOT]/components/com_fabrik/fabrik.php(181): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()
#12 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(402): require_once('[ROOT]...')
#13 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(377): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent()
#14 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(194): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()
#15 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(233): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()
#16 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(225): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()
#17 [ROOT]/index.php(49): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
#18 {main}

I also have noticed your wiki for the rest api plugin is not accurate and the description tooltips are not even populated for the oauth tab.

I am willing to try whatever options I have for getting this form connected to salesforce.

The code and the WIKI of both rest and salesforce plugins has not been touched since several years.
So the salesforce API may be outdated ( just guessing: field mapping = "Update object"?).

Getting "ERROR CODE RECEIVED WITH MESSAGE: ." you obviously didn't get a valid response with your rest settings (It looks like no response at all, showing nor an error code nor a message).

This all is Joomla3/Fabrik3 which will stop in some months anyway.

The error listed happens on page load not on form submit, and if I unpublish the rest plugin I can load the page again. Field mapping if you don't know means connecting each field to its corresponding field ie. first_name = salesforce_first_name or similar. Even if the salesforce plugin was updated it just does a lowercase command to pair up fields so FirstName would match firstname, but not first_name.

I need something working in less time than "some months away"

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back