reCaptcha issue

I'm in hospital so can't do much now. Can point you to a page or two but they all have recaptcha disabled now.

Apologies for my very late reply on this.

I tested one of the sites. Please see attached screenshot.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 158
Dunno what to tell you. I can't replicate this.

If you point me at the page, I'll see if it's anything obvious.

-- hugh

@cheesegrits I see you signed up with a test account. Did you get the error? Would you like to try one of my other sites? I can send you some logins?

I need to switch that ReCaptcha off again now, as people can't sign up.

The interest groups thing is definitely working now at least!

I opened that form link in a new tab, rather than as a popup, and it seemed to work OK.

I've never tried using recaptcha in a popup. I have a feeling that might be problematic.

Also, when I run that form in the popup, I don't see any of Fabrik's JS being loaded. What are you using to create the popup? Looks like a JCE thing? If so, then I doubt any Fabrik JS based stuff will work, as none of our requirejs module loaded stuff would work.

-- hugh

Ah man, sorry Hugh, I don't want to mess you around. I tested it everywhere I had problems before and now it works.

I'm actually starting to wonder whether it is not a conflict with Helix3 and when I get updates from them, sometimes the update conflicts with Fabrik?

It seems intermittent. Unless the problem is with Google and them making changes to ReCaptcha code or something?

I see what you are saying with regards the popup. Yes, it is with JCE that I made that popup. I almost vaguely remember that there is a Fabrik popup option too? Was I just dreaming this, or could you possibly point me in the right direction? Otherwise I would probably need to come up with an alternative to a popup?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back