Problem with Ajax counting with 2 last releases of Fabrik 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slacker

I have used Fabrik in 7-8 years for online self tests on my site. Ajax counting has worked very well with the calc element. But with the two last releases (including Delta) the Ajax counting does not work on my live site. The spinner rotates but no sum is produced. PHP is 8.1.13 but 8.2 gives identical result. I have enabled error reporting and checked with inspection in browser but no error. However on an almost identical local site with Xampp the counting is OK. PHP 8.1.12

This is example from calculation element:
return
(int)'{aller___butte1_raw}'+
(int)'{aller___butte2_raw}'+
(int)'{aller___butte3_raw}'+
(int)'{aller___butte4_raw}'+
(int)'{aller___butte5_raw}'+
(int)'{aller___butte6_raw}'+
(int)'{aller___butte7_raw}'+
(int)'{aller___butte8_raw}'+
(int)'{aller___butte9_raw}';

This is for Ajax
'{aller___butte1},
{aller___butte2},
{aller___butte3},
{aller___butte4},
{aller___butte5},
{aller___butte6},
{aller___butte7},
{aller___butte8},
{aller___butte9}'

I have enabled error reporting and checked with inspection in browser but no error.
Did you check the responses in the network tab? Warnings, notices etc will show up there and break any expected ajax response.

Try with all error reporting off and J! System debug off.

Tested in Firefox:
Without counting:
/components/com_fabrik/views/form/tmpl/bootstrap/custom_css.php?c=2&rowid=&view=form&rowid=
500 internal server error
Error above had also the local site, where counting worked
With Ajax counting also:
sjaelvtesterna/harjag-depression/form/2
500 internal server error

Enable J! debug and set error reporting to maximum. Try again and in the network tab look at the response info from the request.

Do you have something like Admintools running?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Thanks. I dont have Admin Tools or something similar. I tried that and got also this error:
/media/cms/css/debug.css 404 error
As I on my local site with working counting has no URL rewrite I changed on live site to this setting No and suddenly counting worked. Quite strange. How can URL rewrite do this?

Last edited:
Hurray! I just disabled Custom Canonical CK plugin and after that ajax counting worked normally. I have not used that plugin very long though.

I have looked more into this. You can enable the plugin and use it, but if you in the menu item for your Fabrik form in meta data click on Canonical URL Auto button and get the URL the counting problem occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back