Problem Access Form Element

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonghetti

Hi, I'm having a strange problem. I have a list to which I inserted a modal ad form link in the edit url. Some elements of this form should only be accessible in viewing mode and not editing. However, even if the accesses are changed, these fields always remain editable

What do you mean with "I inserted a modal ad form link in the edit url"?

Element Add and Edit access are different.

ok I understood the error, but I don't have the solution yet. I used this type of url /site/administrator/index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=form.view&formid=37&rowid={rowid}&tmpl=component&format=partial which works but being of the administrator type it accesses everything freely. But if I remove the link from the /administrator/ part it gives me the form (but as if it opened another page of the site in modal) and with the fields read-only. I hope I was able to explain well.

Last edited:
if I enter the url in this mode /site/index.php/it/incontro/iscrizioni/form/37/{rowid} it works, but the ajax form also shows the header with logo, menu, footer of the template

ok, solution found. I share. Custom edit link /site/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=1&rowid={rowid}&tmpl=component&format=partial

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back