Probelm in creating primary key on list from mysql-view table.

pkjoshi

After the update from latest GITHUB yesterday, I am facing the problem as below

I am able to select the table from the database, after saving the list, all the elements are getting created. But I can't access the list with the error

Code:
getData:Unknown column 'fee_receipts_unpaid_april.id' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT............

I am not able to select the primary key as the dropdown for primary key is not getting populated with the elements. see attached image.

mysql-view-problem.JPG

Can you look in the underlying table in phpmyAdmin make sure that the element which is supposed to be the primary key is of type INT, MEDIUMINT or BIGINT.

-- hugh

Hugh Thanks for your prompt response.
Yes there is no field of type INT, MEDIUMINT or BIGINT.
But I have been creating list without having field of the type you mentioned. I am trying to create the list from a mysql view.

is there any restriction introduced in the recent GITHUB. Again the drop-down field for selection is remaining blank, not showing any field as shown in the image attached in my first post.

We recently added a filter on the PK dropdown so it only shows INT types, as at the moment we only support INT's as PK's, and it was causing problems, having people select non-INT types.

You will have to include an INT type PK in your view definition. Usually the PK of the main table you are pulling from will be fine.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back