POS to make.com to Fabrik

ontarget

Hi,
I'm trying to work out what would be required in order to get this working:
1. A user will scan a barcode on a Point of Sale System (POS) in a shop.
2. This barcode id number will go to Make.com (which acts as an exchange), from make.com it will be rendered as json and this should query my database table (List row in Fabrik)
(STUCK ON THIS BIT HOW CAN I ALLOW MAKE.COM ACCESS?)
3. If the barcode id is present in my Fabrik list row then Fabrik will return the following data to make.com:
-barcode id
-campaign id
-array of product ids
-relevant discount amount

STUCK ON THIS BIT - SHOULD IT BE A CALC ELEMENT RETURNING A JSON STRING TO MAKE.COM?

4. The POS system will then retrieve this info from make.com, The POS will apply the relevant discount to the products in the checkout and the user in the shop will be very happy! :)

@jo-ka , @troester I saw the following post on webservices and wondered if this could be a solution - however not sure if its working on j4/5?

Thanks for any tips or pointers.

(STUCK ON THIS BIT HOW CAN I ALLOW MAKE.COM ACCESS?)
You can submit Fabrik forms via URL (something like ....index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=form.process&formid=9) if you set your Form processing "Spoof check"=no.
But keep in mind that you have to do all access handling by yourself in php plugins.
If you only want to run a query you can set the form to 'Record in DB' = no, add a php plugin e.g. onBefore, evaluate all URL params and $_POST inputs, run the query, echo the result in the syntax expected by the caller.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back