Plugin List link visible on condition

bonghetti

Hi,
I found something on the subject but I don't know if it applies to my need. I have links connected to lists for editing records (I can't use the classic edit as the modification is to be performed on lists connected with various cascding dropdowns, so displaying the list would be very slow), and I would need the link was not visible to a group of users, but only under a certain condition (a field valued differently on the main list). Do you have any suggestions? Thank you in advance

If it's for editing records have a look at the "CanEditRow" list plugin.
In the Advanced php you can compose any condition.

Other possibility:
A calc element displaying the edit link or nothing depending on your condition.
But this will be only display, it won't prevent editing if the user e.g. types the edit URL.

Thanks Troester,
but at the moment I am not convinced by the calc solution proposed. Also because visually the user would have a different positioning of the link than the others. The caneditrow...I need to understand if applying it to the list called by the form works correctly. At the moment I was trying to cross the problem with a javascript on a field that hides a group of fields (the link opens the form but hides those fields...), but at the moment I have to understand well the javascript code to apply, as the conditions are multiple (field value and user group)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back