Plugin error

iamwe

Hello All,
I am receive the following error, using the Joomla 3.0 and Fabrik latest versions.

ERROR:
Fabrik: Please ensure the Fabrik System plug-in is ordered before the Kunena system plugin

question - how do i accomplish this, i have tried to reorder the plugin from the plugin manager -- doesn't seem to work.

Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks.
WES

Yes, that is still the way to do it in the latest versions. It still can't be done from the plugin manager as the Kunena system plugin orders itself to 0, and the only way of going lower than that is to manually edit the #_extensions table and set our plugin ordering to -1.

-- hugh

I know this is a very old thread but I am having the same issue on my sandbox. I have manually set the ordering of the Fabrik component to -1 using phpmyadmin but this did not clear the error message. I am using Joomla version 3.8.2, Kunena version 5.0.12, and Fabrik 3.8.0. This is the first time I have tried to use Fabrik so I cannot say if it is a reappearance due to the latest versions. I shutdown the site entirely (twice) so that it came up in a clean configuration.

Do I need to install Kunena after I set the ordering of Fabrik to -1?

If you don't get a response in Community same-day, you probably won't get one. I drop by Community once or twice a day and answer any of that day's questions I have time for, in between responding to paid subscribers (and doing development). There are a few community folk who answer in here as well, but typically if they haven't responded within a day, it'll drop off their radar as well.

-- hugh

I was going to bump this... But found it working. Not sure why it took days to clear up, but wanted to notify the community that it could take some time for the error message to disappear.

I can't think of a reason either. It's not like there's any caching that could have affected it.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back