**Parsing errors in language files**

Getting this for front page only... site works just the joomla installation
--------------------------------------------------------------------
This page isn’t working

site.com redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Debugging Console
**Parsing errors in language files**

• JROOT/plugins/fabrik_element/button/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_fabrik_element_button.sys.ini : error(s) in line(s) 11
  • JROOT/plugins/fabrik_cron/gcalsync/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_fabrik_cron_gcalsync.sys.ini : error(s) in line(s) 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
  • JROOT/plugins/fabrik_list/php_events/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_fabrik_list_php_events.sys.ini : error(s) in line(s) 9

Okay... the fabrik messages popped up in the debugging console ... Any way to correct those...

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS just occurred have no idea where to check...

So the language files errors in the Debugging Console I can ignore for now?
Is that really a question? If your system is telling you that you do have language parsing errors, you want to ignore that and rather keep the errors anyway?
Or am I missing something here? :confused:

Well did not see anything wrong with installation until I turned on the Debugging Console... so I mentioned it here to see if there is an issue that needs to be addressed... Do you have a solution? I updated this morning with the new github file... and the messages still remain... any suggestions?

It seems there are a lot of "Parsing errors", not only Fabrik (and they have been there for years), which don't really break the language strings. But yes...
until I turned on the Debugging Console
It's only if you turn on "Debug Language" (I think I've never done this before;) )

Last edited:
Well, I've sure never used "Debug Language", and it wasn't clear from your original post that you had no symptoms from those parsing errors other than just the error message. So, that made me scratching my head... and I was missing something, indeed.

Well, I've sure never used "Debug Language", and it wasn't clear from your original post that you had no symptoms from those parsing errors other than just the error message. So, that made me scratching my head... and I was missing something, indeed.
Yes, I had never used it as well. I was trying to find out why I was getting the "too many redirect errors"...

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back