Need help with database joins

annasweb

Hi,

I am still trying to finish a site I started a while ago. I did get Cheesegrits to help me setup the elements and forms I needed for teams. I now need help showing the elements on a form where the elements are selectable by checkboxes. I did read the wiki and am confused on how to make the db join between the elements, the form and the list that will show the information once entered/selected. If I can get one done as an example I think I can follow that with the rest of the elements. Please make this a priority. I have been needing this for a long time and my client is now very impatient.

The site is www.gromsquads.com

Thanks,
Anna

Hey Anna. Sorry I missed you on chat yesterday. We got hit by that huge snow storm which has been moving across the US, which caused a lot of power and Internet interruptions around here.

I'm around for the rest of the week / weekend, and seem to have reliable Internet back up.

-- hugh

Hugh,

Thanks for the reply. I'll touch basis with you today. I have a meeting with the client at 4pm my time and meetings prior to that but will try to get with you on Skype after them.

Anna

Back