Migrate from MosForms to Fabrik 1.0.5.2?

rocksack

Hi!
How can i migrate a Version of MosForms 0.4a_6 to Fabrik 1.0.5.2?
In Fabrik 1.0.4 was a Migration-Script...
But this does not work in 1.0.5.2! :-(

Where can i get Fabrik 1.0.4??

Thanx!!

Mike

What problems are you seeing with the migration script in 1.0.5.2?

-- hugh
First Problem is, that the link to the the migration script is not there (but you can see it in the code of admin.fabrik.home.php).

You can call it anyway (sorry for my english).
But when you run the scrpit, you will get an error (DB).

I think the DB-Structure of 1.0.5.2 is different to 1.0.4...

So i try to install 1.0.4 and migrate mosforms. Then i try to update from 1.0.4 to 1.0.5.2...
I hope that it will work! :)

Greets
Mike

I got the same migration-error in 1.0.4:

copy: /var/www/vhosts/***.de/httpdocs/components/com_mosforms/tmpl/form/standard.html,
/var/www/vhosts/***.de/httpdocs/components/com_fabrik/tmpl/form/standard.html
Array ( [0] => Unknown column \'use_curl\' in \'field list\' SQL=insert into jos_fabrik_forms (`id`, `form_title`, `record_in_database`, `form_errmessage`, `form_introtext`, `align`, `width`, `created`, `created_by`, `created_by_alias`, `modified`, `modified_by`, `checked_out`, `checked_out_time`, `form_subject`, `form_submit_message`, `form_submit_jumppage`, `email_to`, `email_from`, `receipt_email`, `receipt_message`, `reset_button`, `reset_button_label`, `submit_button_label`, `table_id`, `form_template`, `view_only_template`, `state`, `use_curl`, `curl_code`, `attribs`) VALUES (\'1\', \'Wo dr?ckt der Schuh\', \'0\', \'\', \'Hier k?nnen Sie Ihr Anliegen, Ihre Beobachtungen, Ihre Verbesserungsvorschl?ge oder vielleicht auch mal ein Lob vorbringen. \n\', \'left\', \'100%\', \'0000-00-00 00:00:00\', \'62\', \'\', \'0000-00-00 00:00:00\', \'0\', \'0\', \'0000-00-00 00:00:00\', \'Moetzingen | Wo dr?ckt der Schuh\', \'Vielen Dank f?r Ihre Nachricht. \n\', \'\', \'info@***.de\', \'www.***.de\', \'\', \'\', \'1\', \'zur?cksetzen\', \'Formular abschicken\', \'\', \'standard.html\', \'standard.html\', \'1\', \'0\', \'\', \'only_process_curl=0\') )

Anybody already seen this error?
Can you help me?
THANX!!!

I got the same migration-error in 1.0.4:

copy: /var/www/vhosts/***.de/httpdocs/components/com_mosforms/tmpl/form/standard.html,
/var/www/vhosts/***.de/httpdocs/components/com_fabrik/tmpl/form/standard.html
Array ( [0] => Unknown column \'use_curl\' in \'field list\' SQL=insert into jos_fabrik_forms (`id`, `form_title`, `record_in_database`, `form_errmessage`, `form_introtext`, `align`, `width`, `created`, `created_by`, `created_by_alias`, `modified`, `modified_by`, `checked_out`, `checked_out_time`, `form_subject`, `form_submit_message`, `form_submit_jumppage`, `email_to`, `email_from`, `receipt_email`, `receipt_message`, `reset_button`, `reset_button_label`, `submit_button_label`, `table_id`, `form_template`, `view_only_template`, `state`, `use_curl`, `curl_code`, `attribs`) VALUES (\'1\', \'Wo dr?ckt der Schuh\', \'0\', \'\', \'Hier k?nnen Sie Ihr Anliegen, Ihre Beobachtungen, Ihre Verbesserungsvorschl?ge oder vielleicht auch mal ein Lob vorbringen. \n\', \'left\', \'100%\', \'0000-00-00 00:00:00\', \'62\', \'\', \'0000-00-00 00:00:00\', \'0\', \'0\', \'0000-00-00 00:00:00\', \'Moetzingen | Wo dr?ckt der Schuh\', \'Vielen Dank f?r Ihre Nachricht. \n\', \'\', \'info@***.de\', \'www.***.de\', \'\', \'\', \'1\', \'zur?cksetzen\', \'Formular abschicken\', \'\', \'standard.html\', \'standard.html\', \'1\', \'0\', \'\', \'only_process_curl=0\') )

I don't have any mosforms data to work from, so I can test this. But try editing mosform_0.4_migration_to_fabrik_1.0.php, in the backend fabrik component folder.

Find these lines, around line 255.

PHP:
            /** ignore old fields that are not used */
            if($key != 'alt_text' && $key != 'element_field_width'){
                $aKeys[] = "`$key`";
                $val = addSlashes($val);
                $aVals[] = "'$val'";
            }

... and change that 'if' to be:

PHP:
            if($key != 'alt_text' && $key != 'element_field_width' && $key != 'use_curl'){

-- hugh

When doing what?

Without much to go on ... try making sure all your tables have primary keys selected in the Fabrik backend.

-- hugh

When doing what?
It's just the look of the frontend (i click on the Menubutton of the form).
Look at the screenshot.

Without much to go on ... try making sure all your tables have primary keys selected in the Fabrik backend.
In the backend... components -> fabrik -> Tables: There are no tables!
I don't understand what you mean.

Thank you!!!

Attachments

• Picture0001.jpg
    Picture0001.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 283
Hmmm, I'm not quite sure whats going wrong there.

Out of interest, try enabling "Record in database" for the form you showed above. Fabrik will then automatically create a MySQL table to store the submitted data in. Hopefully this might get rid of that error.

-- hugh

I got it!!!

I did the 'upgrade to 1.0.5.2' again...
Now the error is fixed! :)

Why?
I don't know! But now it works! :)

Thanx!!!
Mike

MosForms import in version 1.0.6

Mhh, I want to convert my MosForms also. But how to call this mosform_0.4_migration_to_fabrik_1.0.php?
I cant figure it out.

I've tried /administrator/index2.php?option=com_fabrik&task=migrate but that doesn't seem to do the trick.
Can anyone help me?

Found the Solution:
/administrator/index2.php?option=com_fabrik&task=migrate_0.4_1.0

Thanks Evert.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back