List view - Error

seltzercool

I have an error when i view a list, not sure what happen. i just want to show the user profile and let them edit their info, should i use a list ?
test.png

Did you link a fabrik list directly to the Joomla users table #_users (#= your Joomla database prefix), list settings "Alter field type"=no?
And did you add new/disable existing elements?

Yes it does link directly to #_users table.
I have put some new element to the table.
Alter field type was 'use global' before, now 've set it to 'no'

If "alter field types"=no you can't add new columns to the database table (what is very reasonable in case of Joomla - or other components - core tables), this is the reason for the error.

Better is to create a new fabrik list (with a new database table), add all elements you need (including the elements used in #_users) and add the "juser" form plugin to synchronise your profile list with Joomla users.

i did try create a new table and still get the same problem. i have try to change the alter field type but still get the same problem. is there any other reason ?

A new fabrik list with a NEW database table (not linking to #_users)?
+ "Alter field types"= YES (which should be the standard global setting)
Should really work.

i disabled all element on list except the id. now it is working. im still trying to find which of the element cause the problem

found the problem, i have a database join element which using a concat label. after unpublish the element everythings works well.

Still have that error ?

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'id = '7482' ORDER BY `11`.`NOM_ANIMAL` ASC' at line 50 SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `11`.`NOM_ANIMAL` AS `11___NOM_ANIMAL`, `11`.`NOM_ANIMAL` AS `11___NOM_ANIMAL_raw`, `11`.`IDPuce` AS `11___IDPuce`, `11`.`IDPuce` AS `11___IDPuce_raw`, `11`.`SEXE` AS `11___SEXE`, `11`.`SEXE` AS `11___SEXE_raw`, `11`.`RACE` AS `11___RACE`, `11`.`RACE` AS `11___RACE_raw`, `11`.`DATE_NAIS` AS `11___DATE_NAIS`, `11`.`DATE_NAIS` AS `11___DATE_NAIS_raw`, `11`.`ROBE` AS `11___ROBE`, `11`.`ROBE` AS `11___ROBE_raw`, `11`.`POIL` AS `11___POIL`, `11`.`POIL` AS `11___POIL_raw`, `11`.`TAILLE` AS `11___TAILLE`, `11`.`TAILLE` AS `11___TAILLE_raw`, `11`.`EMPL_TAT` AS `11___EMPL_TAT`, `11`.`EMPL_TAT` AS `11___EMPL_TAT_raw`, `11`.`COTE_TAT` AS `11___COTE_TAT`, `11`.`COTE_TAT` AS `11___COTE_TAT_raw`, `11`.`TYPE_AN` AS `11___TYPE_AN`, `11`.`TYPE_AN` AS `11___TYPE_AN_raw`, `11`.`NOM_VETO` AS `11___NOM_VETO`, `11`.`NOM_VETO` AS `11___NOM_VETO_raw`, `11`.`NOM_PROP` AS `11___NOM_PROP`, `11`.`NOM_PROP` AS `11___NOM_PROP_raw`, `11`.`PRENOM_PROP` AS `11___PRENOM_PROP`, `11`.`PRENOM_PROP` AS `11___PRENOM_PROP_raw`, `11`.`TEL_PRP` AS `11___TEL_PRP`, `11`.`TEL_PRP` AS `11___TEL_PRP_raw`, `11`.`VINI_PROP` AS `11___VINI_PROP`, `11`.`VINI_PROP` AS `11___VINI_PROP_raw`, `11`.`ADRES_PROP` AS `11___ADRES_PROP`, `11`.`ADRES_PROP` AS `11___ADRES_PROP_raw`, `11`.`BP_PROP` AS `11___BP_PROP`, `11`.`BP_PROP` AS `11___BP_PROP_raw`, `11`.`CP_PROP` AS `11___CP_PROP`, `11`.`CP_PROP` AS `11___CP_PROP_raw`, `11`.`VILLE_PROP` AS `11___VILLE_PROP`, `11`.`VILLE_PROP` AS `11___VILLE_PROP_raw`, `11`.`PAYS_PROP` AS `11___PAYS_PROP`, `11`.`PAYS_PROP` AS `11___PAYS_PROP_raw`, `11`.`MAIL_PROP` AS `11___MAIL_PROP`, `11`.`MAIL_PROP` AS `11___MAIL_PROP_raw`, `11`.`AUTO_PROP` AS `11___AUTO_PROP`, `11`.`AUTO_PROP` AS `11___AUTO_PROP_raw`, `11`.`id` AS slug , `11`.`id` AS `__pk_val` FROM `11` WHERE 11.id = '7482' ORDER BY `11`.`NOM_ANIMAL` ASC

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back