Layout default_group_labels_above not found

kornacki

Hi,

I've been struggling along learning to use Fabrik 3.1. Then I updated to the latest Github yesterday and now when I try to display a form using the Boostrap template, I get a 500 error with the following message:
" Layout default_group_labels_above not found".

Rolling the update back fixes the problem but I don't have the skills to identify the difference in the versions that might be causing the problem.

Rob has removed all but bootstrap templates from tmpl folder, the old ones can be found in tmpl25.
I assume you can just copy tmpl25/labels-above to tmpl/labels-above to get it back.

Thank you but I've meticulously gone through all the layout settings to make sure both List and Form layout is set to Bootstrap. I compared the contents of the older and newer Tmpl directories and can't find any difference.

And yet whenever I try to View or Edit an item is a list, it's trying to load the "default_group_labels_above" layout. I don't know where that call is coming from.

Are there any other settings or files I can look at?

Layout

Definitely magic afoot. I've updated from Github this morning and now the ADD function brings up the right form but I lost the EDIT and DELETE buttons. As well, when a list is grouped by default, it will not expand.

I'm out of my depth here. I'd be happy to pay someone knowledgeable to take a look at my Fabrik/Joomla setup and restore the functionality.

John

Are there any other settings or files I can look at?
Check the menu items to see if they set a specific template? Also try re-updating -that file is definitely there now in the github repo (it might not have been when you last updated as its a relatively new file)

I lost the EDIT and DELETE buttons.
There should be a dropdown select button in each row which will bring up these options now.

As well, when a list is grouped by default, it will not expand.
can you point us at the page? What group by settings do you have?

I've created a clean install new test site.

http://bllh7.cloudaccess.net/administrator/index.php?autologin=1&passwd=rR8ps6Uh92&username=bllhclo6

I'm using a Crosstec template because the Protostar can not recognize the Text Separator menu type at this time but the Fabrik behaviour is the same in both.

I've also eliminated all repeating groups.

The two areas where grouping is viable. are Exercises and Parameters. In both cases, I can group the list and the grouping shows with the right segmentation and arrows but will not collapse the list. There is no ability to Edit or Delete the rows.

I updated from Github this morning.

John

ah ok - there was an out of date list-min.js file which needed to be compressed. As soon as I'd done that the issue was fixed. So an update from github should resolve things

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back