Just help

braga

I am beginning to know Joomla 1.5.05. I saw your site and your restyling very nice.
I'll like to use fabrik well, as interface with my dbase mysql about information of my customers, and to make easy calculation about the sales.
I like your Report that I saw in your site but I can't see how do them.
I experienced to upload the version 2.0 of Fabrik but I didn't find the manual of it.
May be it is better to use the Fabrik version 1.06 with Joomla 1.5?
How can i do it?
Where can I find information about it?
Thanks a lot

Fabrik 2.0 is still in early Beta testing, so there is no manual for it yet. Fabrik 2.0 only runs on Joomla 1.5.x.

Fabrik 1.0.x is stable, but only runs on Joomla 1.0.x.

-- hugh

My work is not so hard, I know a little fabrik 1.0x may be it'll be better to use it instead fabrik 2? But with Legacy in Joomla 1.5 fabrik 1.06 works?
Thanks to your help

No, Fabrik 1.x doesn't work in J! 1.5 even with legacy enabled.

If you just need something really simple, then you should be able to find a solid enough build of Fabrik 2.0. All the basic features are pretty much solid, although we do sometimes break them whilst working on the more esoteric features. But we typically update the 2.0 SVN code several times day, so we get basic bugs squashed pretty quickly.

But just be aware that we don't yet provide "fast turnaround" support for 2.0. We just put bug reports in the queue with all the others, and fix 'em when we get to 'em. With 1.0, we put bug reports on the fast track.

-- hugh

I try worrk with fabrik 1.6 in joomla 1.04 and fabrik is very fast and easy to import table from mysql, I've just to put in order the viewer on my page and see more... With joomla 1.5 and fabrik 2.0 it's not so easy...
I worked wit fabrik 1.01 but now it's realy a big revolution thanks a lot you are great.
by and thanks

Good decision. Fabrik 2.0 is going to be awesome, but is still too buggy for reliable production use. And of course no documentation yet, and very few translations as yet.

-- hugh

Ok to use a fabrik 1.6.
But do you speak about traslation? Document, Video Toutorial? something else?
Thanks a lot, better in Italian. Where are they?

Back