Joomla Day

woo10

First of all, Hello! I have enjoyed Fabrik since I discovered it a month or so ago. I haven't posted because I really haven't had any questions that were not already covered by the forum, tutorials, or the wiki. You guys have built an amazing plugin that I wish I would have discovered sooner.

I heard someone from Fabrik was going to be at Joomla Day Atlanta this past weekend but had a family emergency. I am very sorry to hear about that and hope all is well. I was looking forward to learning some new things. When I found out you couldn't make it, I took every opportunity I could to tell people what I knew about Fabrik. Seblod, K2, and Zoo were talked about during the presentations, but many of the questions being asked would be solved easier with Fabrik, IMO. I just wanted to let you guys know you were a part of the discussion there. BTW, I was very clear that I was just a Fabrik user and a noob at it as well.

I saw you were planning a workshop last November in CO. Are there any plans for a Fabrik workshop in the future? I would definitely be interested.

Thanks

We have no current plans for a workshop, as the expense of attending a physical workshop is typically too much for most Fabrik users. But I am mulling over how we might start doing regular monthly online workshops using Google+ hangouts.

And yes, I was supposed to be at J! Day Atlanta, but unfortunately had to attend a family funeral in North Carolina that day, about 8 hours drive away, and there was just no way I could make it.

Glad to know you are happy with Fabrik, and thanks for spreading the word!

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back