Joined lists and validation errors

sales2010

Hello,

I have a problem using "not empty" validation in joined lists (using latest github version). Don't know why but all fields (from child list) are emptied on submit if list is joined with another list. But same validations will work fine for standalone list.

I have to revert to a version from April 18 to make it work now..

thank you

guess so :)
I can't replicate this.
Can you check that the element in your joined group that references the main table's primary key (e.g. the field you list joins to) is published?

Yes, it is..i will test new github version on localhost before upgrading on website server and let you know..

problem still exist; i removed all fabrik files then upload it again; see this jing video for more details: http://www.screencast.com/t/OcsqYwEfjgj1

I have to revert to a github version from April 19 to make it work again...

Note that it work fine for standalone form, but soon as i joined lists, the validations broke everything..

any idea, please? i want to update because i need to solve the problem with database and autocomplete option, problem solved in May.

Don't want to be a pain in the a.. but i'm stuck in this point. Rob, cheesegrits, felixkat, troester, can you give me some ideas from you how to solve this problem?

To conclude:

1. it happen only for versions after April 19 (this is the actual version i have).
2. it happen only if lists are joined. It work fine for standalone list.
3. all fields are reset to empty value on submit (see video from above)
4. i removed all fabrik files and uploaded all again, same problem.
5. the id_certificare (the element that references the main table's primary key) is published and primary key is recorded.

One more thing: the main and child list was copied in order to remove prefilter applied to main list for users to see only their records.

Please help me.

Thank you

Rob, cheesegrits, can i give you access to my website to take a look? I tried every possible way to solve this problem but...

I even removed all tables and recreate the joins..

The problem i think it's related to database join element in joined lists and not related to validation, that because if i disable all database join elements it will work fine and i can submit data.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back