JLayout override(s) sometimes doubles content of table cell

burghard

Using Purity III and JLayouts, the headings of sortable elements are doubled if a filter is applied. The X-Button in the heading is doubled, too. When first displaying the list via a menu item the heading cells are displayed as expected.
Doubled Headings.png
The rendered html (for the first heading cell) is:
<th class="heading fabrik_ordercell schiffe___mitglieder_id 301_order fabrik_list_18_group_24 ">
<a class="fabrikorder-asc" data-sort-asc-icon="fa-sort-asc" data-sort-desc-icon="fa-sort-desc" data-sort-icon="fa-sort" href="#">
<span data-isicon="true" class="fa fa-sort-asc">
<a class="fabrikorder-asc" data-sort-asc-icon="fa-sort-asc" data-sort-desc-icon="fa-sort-desc" data-sort-icon="fa-sort" href="#">
<span data-isicon="true" class="fa fa-sort-asc"></span>
Eigner
</a>
</span>
Eigner
</a>
</th>

When disabling the JLayouts, the Headline is rendered as expected, too.

I can't replicate.
Are you running the latest BS3 overrides and the original Fabrik bootstrap list template?

Yes BS3 overrides from 16th December (last commit Dec. 1st). I did not change anything on the list template. The list is ajaxified. If I set Ajaxify to "NO" on the list, everything seems to be OK.

What do you mean with "filter is applied"?
Your screenshot doesn't show a filter.

Yes. It is the shadow at the top right border of my screenshot. I meant that if I access the list via a menu item the headline is OK but if I enter the extended filter field in top of the list (by clicking in it) and leave it so that the filter is applied (the filter can be empty) then the headline is doubled.

no it is a club members portal.
I did not change anything in the list template is not truth. I copied the frontend list template from bootstrap and added some custom_css.php. NowI updated the my derived template files from original bootstrap list template again and the doubled headings are gone! Another thing to note, when updating from GitHub for me.

I don't think it's the custom_css.php (BTW: you can add custom_css.php to the original Fabrik templates, this won't be overridden).

Maybe the original bootstrap list template has changed it's structure.
Do you know when you did the copy? default_headings.php (which should be the piece doing the headers) was last changed about a year ago.

This is more than likely. That it was done more than a year ago. And you are right. It is not the custom_css.php. I already tested it. But because I reload the default_headings.php from the original bootstrap template, the issue is solved. Thank you! BTW: with this info I already solved another issue the same way, we've done it here: "Apply changes from the original bootstrap template files to the derived template files."

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back