Images upload but don't attach to emails

pmcmullen

I have been digging through forums for hours trying to figure out why I am able to upload images but not attach them to emails. I don't care if the email has a link to the file or actually attaches it. I just need the recipient to be able to access the file. I have checked "email recipient", etc. I have tried everything I have seen on the other forums and have found nothing that works. Can anyone advise?

I was using 1.0.3 with everything working but the image emails. Joomla is 1.0.12. PHP is 4.4.4.

However, I patched to Fabrik 1.0.4 and then my form, when accessed, gave the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/webmedia/public_html/components/com_fabrik/fabrik_elements.class.php on line 313

I uninstalled entirely, reinstalled from scratch and patched before I created anything, but I get the same error on my test form.

Ideas?

Did you apply the latest patch to the 1.04b install? I know they really need to put out a new install, the patch is a significant change from the packaged version.

It's also possible you are running into issues because of the older version of PHP, is it possible to upgrade to PHP 5?

Andre

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back