Frabik Transcription error

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonghetti

I was trying to do a clean install of Fabrik on Joomla 4.2.9 and I haven't encountered any errors during the installation so far. But I noticed on the main page of the Fabrik component a transcription error.
"Frabik is an open source Joomla component for developing applications.
Frabrik gives everyone the possibility to create modules, tables and visualizations that work on Joomla, without the need to know programming languages such as mySQL or PHP, thanks to the simple Joomla administration interface.
Thanks to Fabrik you will be able to create simple applications such as contact forms up to the most complex applications such as bug tracking systems or job search applications."

Which language?
The only place where I can find "Frabik" is in administrator\components\com_fabrik\language\it-IT\it-IT.com_fabrik.ini

Frabik è un componente open source di Joomla per sviluppare applicazioni....

I've fixed it.
But the language files are not really supported in Fabrik 4 until now, changes in en-gb won't be in other files etc.

Hello,
I would like to suggest you guys hope so it will help you
It looks like there is a transcription error in the text on the main page of the Fabrik component. The correct spelling of the component is "Fabrik" (not "Frabik" or "Frabrik").

To address this error, you will need to edit the relevant text in the Joomla administration interface. This can typically be done by navigating to the Fabrik component in the Joomla backend, finding the text module that contains the error, and editing it directly.

Make sure to save your changes after making the correction to ensure that the corrected text is displayed on the main page of the Fabrik component.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back