Form pushes modules down below it on right side of page

Status
Not open for further replies.

laztech

Something I think recently has occurred. My quotes form now forces the modules like login and a few module articles located in the right position of my page down below the edge of the form.

I believe it is the form causing it because when I replace the form with an article it goes back to normal.

Attachments

• ostraining.jpg
    ostraining.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 525
Do you have a link?
Is it with any form or only with a form with multiple columns?
Maybe there's a "float:left" missing or the form width is to large so the modules won't "fit".

I can see what's going on (<div id="jsn-rightsidecontent"> is not inside
<div id="jsn-content_inner7"> as it is with articles) but no idea why.

Another thing I notice is that when you click and drag the text area box at the bottom of the form, when you enlarge the box, it slides the modules down up and down as you slide the text area box up and down.

This to expect because the right modules are "outside" the content div which is spanning the whole site.

I assume it's your template.
Can you copy the right modules and assign "position-7" (the right position in Joomla's protostar template)?
Then set protostar as default template or call it with
http://www.johnwicki.com/index.php/client-quote?template=protostar

I've contacted the template developers, they too believe it's the template, their in the process of attempting to fix this. If they can't or it is not on their end, I'll come back and continue troubleshooting here. Thanks for the help guys.

I have encountered this a few times. It is usually because the class associated with Fabrik buttons have a "clear: both" attribute and if you column (right or left) has a "float" attribute, it gets pushed down.
Overriding the button class with a "clear:none" usually solves the issue.

this one should be fixed now. The issue was that if you had 2 columns with an odd number of elements, the 'row' was not being correctly closed with an end </div> tag, ensuring that markup chaos was to follow!

Did you try with copied modules and protostar template to see if it's fabrik or template related?

Did you try with copied modules and protostar template to see if it's fabrik or template related?

Just did it. The result is questionable ^^

Image attached. It looks like it through the login, which should have been on the right, onto the left and still below the form. I assume this means it's fabrik related?

Attachments

• errrrrrmmmmm.png
    errrrrrmmmmm.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 428
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back