Filter

d.jaeck

Hello,

When displaying a table in frontend, the filter is limited to 100, while it has 150 rows or records. How to increase this limit ?:(

I changed the "filter list Max" in the Fabrik Options (tab lists). I put 2000, but no effect in frontend, the value is always 100.:confused:
(See attach files)

Thanks for the responses and good day ;)

Attachments

• Filtre Max.JPG
    Filtre Max.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 333
  • Max.JPG
    Max.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 327
hi

That option limits the number of options that are shown in element filters, not the page navigation's 'number of records to show' dropdown that you shown in the second image.
This dropdown isnt editable, however you should be able to edit the list (or the menu item) and in the naviagtion section (for the list) or in the options section (for the list menu item) set the ' to 150

Be careful though as the more rows you use the more memory and time will be required to render the page. So if you add in too large a number you may receive PHP out of memory and / or timeout issues.

Hi,
Than'k for the response
"This dropdown isnt editable, however you should be able to edit the list (or the menu item) and in the naviagtion section (for the list) or in the options section (for the list menu item) set the ' to 150" ==> I found nowhere where change. How do I? Thanks for the help

Edit your List on the backend. Under the Navigation section, on the left.

You can either add the "All" option to the Display Num menu, or disable that menu entirely, and set the "Rows per Page" to whatever you want.

-- hugh

Thnak's for the response

Add the option "All" by activating the menu display Num (COM_FABRIK_FIELD_SHOW_DISPLAY_NUM) ==> OK :D

However, can we customize the length of the list (5 - 10 - 20 - 25 - 30 - 50 - 100) in Fabrik by adding other values ? ???

Daniel
(Sorry for my english, I'm french)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back