FileUpload plugin issues

marioms

Hi guys,

I am having some issues with the file upload plugin.

Im using the latest fabrik github update with Joomla 3.8.1, I also use SP Page Builder Pro and some custom template.

I have tried the normal set up, although the rest of the info is stored once I upload a file, it seems the file is not uploaded at all. The field appears empty on the list and there's nothing stored on the file.

I have tried with Ajax, that works, but there is an issue, it works with Firefox, Chrome but not with Internet explorer 11. Also, when I upload the file with Ajax, I have put the option to get a confirmation email, inside the email I have this element: File received:{nmagdb_cv___upload_cv_raw}

It just gives back the file name with some gibberish on it... ex. File received:[{"file":"\/images\/missionCV\/cccc.pdf","params":""}]

I had an old website and both options worked flawlessly, I'm wondering why it doesn't work now.

Thanks!

Fileupload is working fine on my site (even with IE11).
Did you try with the standard Prototar template coming with Joomla and with original Fabrik templates? I think I'm recalling threads about compatibility problems with Page builder (Fabrik is relying on Joomla's JS and if 3rd party stuff is loading it's own JS...)

I just experienced something similar with JA Purity template. I had to go into the template settings and mess with Javascript, CSS, gzip settings and finally got something to look nice. For me, it appears that the optimizations in the template may have cased some js issues.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back