Fileupload no longer working

relsig

Hello

Just made the update to Joomla 3.6 and Fabrikar 3.5. Unfortunately I'm facing different problems with it seems to me especially the elements. I'm for example using the file upload element to add files to record sets. Up to now this was working just fine, now at the spot where one could add file is just empty, the is simply nothing. At the far right there is a button with capitalized letters reading "CLOSE".

I'm facing the problem both on my test system and the production system. Didn't realize it before updating unfortunately. The problem appears with my Joomlart template, but also the standard Joomla backend template.

Here a picture.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 129
Same site as what?

I looked at the Samariter site.

You have a form_1.js which does this:

Code:
window.addEvent('fabrik.loaded', function () {
    Fabrik.addEvent('fabrik.form.submit.start', function (form, e, btn) {
        Fabrik.loader.start(form.getBlock());
        return true;
    });
});

... which won't work in newer versions of Fabrik, try ...

Code:
requirejs(['fab/fabrik'], function () {
    Fabrik.addEvent('fabrik.form.submit.start', function (form, e, btn) {
        Fabrik.loader.start(form.getBlock());
        return true;
    });
});

-- hugh

Oh, actually, I think you can do away with that entirely, as we now have an option in the form settings, "Show Loader", under the Processing tab.

-- hugh

How come I have this form java script file? I haven't created any java script files on my own.
Do you want me to delete this file? If yes where can I find it?

Thank you

It may have crept into github at some point by accident a while back, then gotten removed. It's in the ./components/com_fabrik/js folder.

-- hugh

Ok, thank you. there are more such files in that very directory. See attachment. Am I supposed to delete more than just the form1?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    463.6 KB · Views: 105
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back