Fatal Error on Visualization

I have a slips table (slips as in docks) with about 200 records that includes a googlemap element. I can render a visualization from this table without issue. However, I want to include some boat info in the visualization, which is in another table. A third table holds the relationships between slips and boats.

I created a table that has Slips left joined with the relationship table and left joined with the boats table. As a list, it displays fine. But when I set the visualization up to use this joined list, it seems to crash Fabrik, and I get this error:

Error: Class 'JDocumentRaw' not found: Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list Slips Joined:
Immediately after getting the error, none of the fabrik admin functions are available, but they come back after about 2 min.

My site is hosted by Siteground. PHP max execution time is set for 120 and is not configurable. Is it a time-out issue? Can I do anything about it?

To test if it's really a timeout issue try with only some records (set e.g a prefilter). Joins are creating N x M x A... records, the list view is paginating, but the viz is showing all at once. How many records do you get with this joined list ( without 'merge rows'?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

I tested with 10, 20 and 40 records displaying. Ten records seems to work okay. With 20 records, subsequent calls get dicey. At 40, the first rendering is still great. However, any subsequent renderings (refreshing the page, calling it from a 2nd browser, etc) made within about a 2 minute span will crash all of Fabrik (all backend pages too.). Fabrik will come back online in about 2 minutes. Feel free to have a look:
https://mydyc.ca/index.php/slip-assignments

Could this have anything to do with the hack I installed based on your advice regarding the satellite view issue? https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/satellite-view-not-showing.53073/

Last edited:
Could this have anything to do...
No, the hack is only to call a bit older Google version.
You can try to use a list copy and reduce as far as possible: disable all elements not needed, remove joins not needed and/or set a required filter...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back