Fatal error in form.php

Bauer

[10-Feb-2013 04:04:54 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDate::toMySQL() in /home/pxsxs/public_html/administrator/components/com_fabrik/classes/form.php on line 1155

// Return a MySQL formatted datetime string in UTC.
$return = JFactory::getDate($value, $offset)->toMySQL();

should be ....

$return = JFactory::getDate($value, $offset)->toSql();

Don't think that file has exisied in the repository for the last 4 months or so, we' split it into 2 folder, one for Joomla25 and one for Joomla3 -

HUH? I'm looking at the archive I just downloaded from Github today (v3.07) - and this file - with the code I specified - is in there in the location I specified - with the code just as I explained, and it still and causes the same error unless fixed.

administrator/components/com_fabrik/classes/form.php
is very much still alive and well in the version I am looking at.

the toSql() call is in there twice - on lines 1141 and 1155

FOLLOWUP: OK I'm just now realizing I might have posted this in the wrong Forum (as this is not v3.1 but 3.0.7) . So Rob might be correct that "it was changed months ago" in 3.1a - but it is still the way I've explained it in the latest Fabrik v3.0.7.

Don't think that file has exisied in the repository for the last 4 months or so, we' split it into 2 folder, one for Joomla25 and one for Joomla3 - see https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/tree/joomla3/administrator/components/com_fabrik/classes

Hello Rob, and I can also confirm "some sort of problem" and 2 days ago I knew I was going to have a "day" of free time, [now that Nascar is Back...lol] and that is today and here's my story...and I'm sticking to it.

2/20 I decided it might become time to be a "paying sunscriber" after seeing/reading the past month that the radius module is getting closer, and with Rackem making headway and with Joit doing the "dual" options...[and that is what my envision of my Fabrik last June would be using also...simple Point A - Point B things, which for a few years, most of the world seems to have solved] is getting closer to a resolution I decided to try this one more time.

Fresh install of Jommla 2.5.6 in which I then install religiously a few core items that are flawless in ALL the other Joomla sites I do, and this is the exact order I do them in.

a) Joomla 2.5.6 copy "on remote server" into a new subdomain of an account on remote server. The reason for the 2.5.6 is that I have a few core images and mods into it already...and none hurting the core J!

b) Installation of j4Age http://www.ecomize.com/j4age-downloads/category/1-component.html in which I also have used flawlessy [to a certain extent] for years for insite analytics and tracking and the only issues have been maybe once or twice from J1.6 thru J2.5.9 in which the developer promptly fixes.

c) Set Generator [which simply changes Joomla meta tag to whatever I want w/out core hack] > http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/site-management/seo-a-metadata/generator-tag/14368

d) A Google analytics plug > plugin_googleanalytics4joomla16.zip [used since 1.6 flawlessy] http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/site-management/analytics/site-analytics-google-based/17334

e) Akeeba Backup
f) Akeeba Subscriptions

I then Do the Joomla Upgrade, and now I am at 2.5.9 And I am off to the races and doing Joomla sites.

I then run a Backup

My next step then was I went and got Fabrik core again and installed. And for "sheet & giggles".. I went and tried the "wget" instructions for the github..from the wiki In which, had issues..unknown to me, and does not seem to work but FelixKat asked me a question the other day on my post...but did not hear anything back.

So, I trashed the "trashed" the whole account and ran a 1am backup and started the whole process over...but this time? I downloaded and unzipped the Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-869-gad02204.zip and uploaded everything with no problems, followed the instructions for Discover and installed everything with no errors.

I then called it a day....but there was also some "example contact form" I installed....later on? I saw in Joomla "updates available" fabrik Update Component 3.0.6.3 N/A Administrator http://fabrikar.com/update/fabrik/com_fabrik.xml
So, I updated... Funny thing is? Here I am today, and it is there again. ??

Now, "cut to the chase" is that remember, this is clean/fresh Joomla and all I di this morning was to "create menu item" and Named it Fabrik Core Form and selected "Required Settings" of the one/only = Contact Us [Fabrik example] and Saved/Closed..

Man, I felt GREAT..thinking, OK..I have time to play with Fabrik ALL DAY today... again yet? I opened up the site, clicked on the New menu item and got:

Code:
[B]Fatal error[/B]:  Call to undefined method plgFabrik_ElementInternalid::isEditable() in [B]/home/joomla00/public_html/fab2013-0220/plugins/fabrik_element/internalid/internalid.php[/B] on line [B]48[/B]

Any thoughts?

Not quite sure what you have done, but as the WIKI says:
after updating from GitHub you must do the "Post GitHub update Steps", especially "refresh cache" in ExtensionManager/Manage
to let Joomla know about your update (there shouldn't be a Joomla update shown after this step).
Don't do a "Joomla update" of Fabrik plugins after a GitHub update, GitHub contains the newer (developper) code and a Joomla update will mix the code versions.

Try to repeat the GitHub update + the post GitHub update steps.

I'm just realising that you've posted in the Fabrik3.1 Alpha forum but referring to Joomla2.5 and Fabrik3.0.
Which versions are you running?
Don't mix, make sure which branch you are on if downloading from GitHub.

Not quite sure what you have done, but as the WIKI says:
after updating from GitHub you must do the "Post GitHub update Steps", especially "refresh cache" in ExtensionManager/Manage
to let Joomla know about your update (there shouldn't be a Joomla update shown after this step).
Don't do a "Joomla update" of Fabrik plugins after a GitHub update, GitHub contains the newer (developper) code and a Joomla update will mix the code versions.

Try to repeat the GitHub update + the post GitHub update steps.

Hello troester, and thanks for the reply.. I did the "post github updates" and refreshed, and joomla knew it was all there...and I checked all for install of Fabrik.. I also LEFT AS IS [meaning I did not activate/publish] anything that was or was not "out of the box" for the time being left it the way it was.

As for Don't do a "Joomla update" of Fabrik plugins after a GitHub update,

I feel this possibly SCREWED it up, as I went back in a read AFTER the fact, but this "DO NOT DO" is Not in the Wiki?

Moreover? Why the heck, is it even showing? [to alert of the update] ?? If it is not "tied in" and will not work?

Jim

After
GitHub update
+ refresh cache (on all fabrik) in ExtensionManager/Manager
+ purge cache/find updates in ExtensionManager/Update

Joomla WILL know about your new fabrik code and there's no alert
fabrik Update Component 3.0.6.3
shown in ExtensionManager/Update

Just realized this is the ALPHA thread, and I am not using the alpha

Again, I thank you for trying to help with this...and I see the demo Contact Us is not there, hell.. I think that came last time when I did the Update thru joomla if I remember correct.

I have clicked/cleared and Purged until the "cows came home"

Still have = "Updates are available"
fabrik Update Component 3.0.6.3 N/A Administrator http://fabrikar.com/update/fabrik/com_fabrik.xml

Also, I posted WHY to this showing months ago = ${createdate} instead of like the rest of Joomla mods & plgs... Fabrik shows that?

And After the Manage operation you said above =

• Failed loading XML file
  • /home/joomla00/public_html/fab0224/administrator/components/com_flexicontactplus/flexicontactplus.xml
  • XML: failed to load external entity "/home/joomla00/public_html/fab0224/administrator/components/com_flexicontactplus/flexicontactplus.xml"
  • /home/joomla00/public_html/fab0224/administrator/components/com_flexicontactplus/flexicontactplus.xml
  • XML: failed to load external entity "/home/joomla00/public_html/fab0224/administrator/components/com_flexicontactplus/flexicontactplus.xml"
  • /home/joomla00/public_html/fab0224/administrator/components/com_j4age/j4age.xml
  • XML: failed to load external entity "/home/joomla00/public_html/fab0224/administrator/components/com_j4age/j4age.xml"
  • /home/joomla00/public_html/fab0224/administrator/components/com_j4age/j4age.xml
  • XML: failed to load external entity "/home/joomla00/public_html/fab0224/administrator/components/com_j4age/j4age.xml"

I see the demo Contact Us is not there, hell.. I think that came last time when I did the Update thru joomla if I remember correct.
That would appear if you only updated the component and didn't select other plugins to update along side it.

I have clicked/cleared and Purged until the "cows came home"
I think what you need to do is.
go to:
extensions->extension manager
select 'manage'
filter for all 'fabrik' extensions.
Select them all
Press 'Refresh cache'

For me this updated the version numbers from 3.1a to 3.1b

@Bauer did you re-post in the correct forum? For me toMySQL() is a valid, albeit deprecated function in Joomla 2.5 and Fabrik 3, so I'm not sure why you are getting that error.

Code:
[LIST]
[*]Failed loading XML file
[*]/home/joomla00/public_html/fab0224/administrator/components/com_flexicontactplus/flexicontactplus.xml.,.......
[/LIST]
Those would be flexicontactplus issues, not fabrik ones.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back