Fabrik Backend Layout Broken

ahmedig

Hello,
just installed Fabrik and cant add new list or groups.. any thing (except forms) has broken layout as attached once you click "new" (i.e.Components/fabrik/lists/new --> broken UI).. but only "new Forms" renders perfectly.

I am using Fabrik 3.1 beta on Joomla 3.1.5 and Default Admin template (isis-default).

Please advice, i cant check this cool product yet because of this. any one can help please, am i missing something there?

Attachments

• bug.jpg
    bug.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 206
I can't replicate this (nor download nor GitHub version).
Is this with all browsers?
Which WYSIWYG editor are you using?
Can you see any JS errors?
BTW: recent Joomla is 3.1.14

Recent Joomla is now 3.1.15. Are you having troubles with any non-Fabrik admin pages also?

Can you show us the bottom of the page as it looks to me like either CSS is not being downloaded or the page is only partially rendered in which case there might be an error at the bottom of the page.

Otherwise, you can try reinstalling Joomla and Fabrik 3.1b (plus GitHub) and see if works.

S

Uups, yes, I've mixed up the versions
latest Joomla3 is 3.1.5
latest Joomla2.5 is 2.5.14

Thank you guys for advising , i was about to update from github as advised but i had a thought about an installation error due to diskspace when i first installed fabrik (like an incomplete installation), i cleared diskspace and restored joomla site to pre-fabrik state and fully installed it again.. and the layout wrong behavior fully fixed now.

i worked quickly around the features, very promising, quick bug catches (like forms validations dont work either ajaxified or not).. however i am going to update from github now and continue to see if more issues get fixed.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back