fabrik 4.0Epsilon and joomla 5.0 error

Status
Not open for further replies.

simgiallorosso

Hi everyone, I upgraded to Joomla 5 and everything went fine.
the only problem I have at the moment is with fabrik.
before moving from joomla 4.4.0 to joomla 5.0 I updated fabrik with version 4.0 epsilon.
when I upgraded joomla I disabled the system fabrik plugin which could cause problems during the upgrade.
once the update was completed I re-enabled the fabrik plugin system and placed the administrator/components/com_fabrik/classes/50/ folder and placed the FormField.php file inside.
I open Fabrik, click on a list or modules and I get this error.

Si è verificato un errore.
0 Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Form\Field\UserField::getCurrentUser()

elements and groups works fine.

do you have any idea why?
thank you for the time you dedicate to me

small update. trying to solve the fabrik problem, correcting the tables with the global control of joomla, even the articles and the menu no longer opened due to the same error.
I uninstalled Fabrik, upgraded to Joomla 5 and now everything works.
do we have to wait for version z of fabrik on the sites where fabrik is installed?

Fabrik 4 Epsilon is not Joomla!5 ready.

Although F4 is very stable it's not even an "official" J!4 release until now.

The next release will include a /classes/50 folder (you can't use the F4 or J!4 FormField) so F4 will be installable.
Then any testing F4 on J!5 is very welcome (but please make clear that you are on J!5)

I have a local site with Joomla 5 and Fabrik Epsilon. Fabrik Epsilon works OK. I installed Fabrik Zeta without disable the Fabrik system plugin and installation went smooth. I did not get any error message when opening forms or lists. But I dont have all modules and plugins enabled.

Fabrik 4 Epsilon is not Joomla!5 ready.

Although F4 is very stable it's not even an "official" J!4 release until now.

The next release will include a /classes/50 folder (you can't use the F4 or J!4 FormField) so F4 will be installable.
Then any testing F4 on J!5 is very welcome (but please make clear that you are on J!5)

I confirm that I am in Joomla 5.
I installed version Z and proceed to test it. I'll let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back