Error Message when updating "JML_User" table

sweker

I'm getting the following error, and not sure where to start troubleshooting as I'm using the GUI interface only. Thanks!

Store row failed:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=UPDATE `jml_users` SET `name`='Constable2',`username`='constable',`email`='swekarchuk@rogers.com',`block`='0' WHERE

Can you make sure your have a Primary Key select in the List settings for the jml_users list, and also check that you haven't unpublished the PK element.

-- hugh

Thanks Hugh! Issue resolved with your suggestion!

**NEW PROBLEM** When I try to update the records, I am only able to update the original table data, but not the joined data. It says the records are updated / saved, but only the original table is saved, not the joined table. What am I doing wrong? (I haven't seen anything in the forum to assist)

BTW - this product is FANTASTIC!!! A huge leap forward for me since trying to use an older Joomla app called LOGOS. WELL DONE!!!

Steve

Check that you have the joined group foreign key and primary key elements published?

Sorry Rob, I'm not following.

Both "ID"s are published and that resolved the first issue. Now I'm having problems with the following;

**NEW PROBLEM** When I try to update the records, I am only able to update the original table data, but not the joined data. It says the records are updated / saved, but only the original table is saved, not the joined table. What am I doing wrong? (I haven't seen anything in the forum to assist)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back