date format unknown for {$my->id} replacing

I have a fabrik list menu item with a filter on it. It seems to me at the filter is working as expected, but i get this warning message above my list and I dunno why. Here's the message:

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 11.23.28 AM.png

Here are my filter settings:
Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 11.21.25 AM.png

Any thoughts mightily appreciated.

Thom

Are you logged in?
AFAIK {$my->xy} is not replaced if there's no "$my".
Try with a default {$my->id||0}

The error message seems to be nonsense. I think there was a similar thread somewhere...

Are you logged in?
AFAIK {$my->xy} is not replaced if there's no "$my".
Try with a default {$my->id||0}

The error message seems to be nonsense. I think there was a similar thread somewhere...
After changing it to {$my->id||0}, the filter now returns no records and the same warning message is displayed. And yes, I'm logged in.

Is your 'creator' element of type user? Then there should be a creator(raw) to be selected in the Element field

Creator is a user field. Tried all variations above using creator_raw (eg No Quotes, {$my->id||0}) . All produced the same results as originally posted (or resulted in error page).

Forget about the default, it seems it's not working here.
The message is thrown by a date or jdate element (which of these is in your list?) but only if you have J! system debug enabled.
So with debug off it should vanish.

(But this doesn't explain why it is thrown at all:()

I tried to replicate but don't get such a message.

According your screenshot it seems you have multiple pre-filter conditions- May be the error is caused in one of them.

In addition: you said you have tried creator_raw. This is irritating me, because if I want to compare to a user element field, the dropdown shows me 'raw' in brackets and not appended with an underscore.
1713977776655.png

If 'creator' is a date-time field comparing with the logged-in user (id is an int) doesn't make any sence (at least I don't understand). And explains the error message.
Probably you need to explain in more detail, what you want to achieve with your pre-filters.

If 'creator' is a date-time field comparing with the logged-in user (id is an int) doesn't make any sence (at least I don't understand). And explains the error message.
Probably you need to explain in more detail, what you want to achieve with your pre-filters.
creator is a user field. I will just ignore the message or leave date_time unpublished. The filter works as expected, just also gives this warning message.

@wezetel: I think this was the answer to my post #8 (it's the date element creating this strange message, obviously it gets this placeholder as a date string or so).
@tghounsell :
Do you have J! System debug enabled? Turning it off should stop the message.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back