Date Element Problem (Date selector not working and always todays date)

I am also getting the problem:
Error: TypeError: c.date.setDateOnly is not a function in /media/system/js/calendar.js
And I have updated from GitHub recienly .

It seems to be that when a form is submitted by AJAX, it clears the form data and resets the calendar. However, resetting the calender makes it look at the date field and try and set the date on the calendar. I think this is where it is breaking because the field it empty so it fails and causes a JS error.

A simple fix would be to not clear the date, not to reset the calendar, or set the date field back to today's date so when the calendar is reset, it finds a date to parse.

It would be great to get this one fixed as it is preventing any addition submissions to all of my content embedded forms that contain a date.

Thanks felixkat!

I can confirm that commenting out that line of code fixes the issue for me.

I'm not sure what it is trying to do as the date value still gets cleared.

I hope this change can me it into Fabrik. :)

I too am having a problem with the date selectors. It is only happening when I have it in a repeat group, any date selectors in the first group work great but the date selectors in the repeated groups dont. The date selector appears but clicking any of the buttons in the date selector generates errors such as these:

Uncaught TypeError: Object has no method 'setDateOnly'
Uncaught TypeError: Object has no method 'getFullYear'

I would welcome any help with this matter!

I am also getting the problem: Error: TypeError: c.date.setDateOnly is not a function in /media/system/js/calendar.js And I have updated from GitHub recienly . It seems to be that when a form is submitted by AJAX,
this one should be resolved now in github

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back