Data - Where (Databasejoin)

mariluzrm

Data-where_EN.JPG

Hello.

Materials is a databasejoin (checks), Data - Table is t_mater . But I want that only appear the checks that correspond, that is, the materials specific to the element (they are in another table called t_matelm), I've tried (in Data - Where):

WHERE {thistable}.idtmat IN (SELECT idtmat FROM t_matelm where idtelm=elemento___IDTELM)

WHERE {thistable}.idtmat IN (SELECT idtmat FROM t_matelm where idtelm=elemento___IDTELM_1)

WHERE {thistable}.idtmat IN (SELECT idtmat FROM t_matelm where idtelm={elemento___IDTELM})

WHERE {thistable}.idtmat IN (SELECT idtmat FROM t_matelm where idtelm={thistable}.idtelm)

But none of them work... In other words, don't know how to access the value of the dropdown Element identifier.

Thanks.

Please help.

I am unable to access the fields of a repeatable group. I have continued trying with more options that I have found on the wiki and forum, but without success....

WHERE {thistable}.idtmat IN (SELECT idtmat FROM t_matelm where idtelm = '{elemento___selected_idtelm_raw}')

WHERE {thistable}.idtmat IN (SELECT idtmat FROM t_matelm where idtelm = {elemento___selected_idtelm_raw})

WHERE {thistable}.idtmat IN (SELECT idtmat FROM t_matelm where idtelm = {elemento___idtelm_0_raw})

WHERE {thistable}.idtmat IN (SELECT idtmat FROM t_matelm where idtelm = '{elemento___idtelm_raw}')

WHERE {thistable}.idtmat IN (SELECT idtmat FROM t_matelm where idtelm = '{elemento___idtelm}')

WHERE {thistable}.idtmat IN (SELECT idtmat FROM t_matelm where idtelm = '{elemento___idtelm_0}')

WHERE {thistable}.idtmat IN (SELECT idtmat FROM t_matelm where idtelm = '{elemento_
repeat___idtelm_raw}')

WHERE {thistable}.idtmat IN (SELECT idtmat FROM t_matelm where idtelm = '{elemento___IDTELM_2}')

It finally works!!
WHERE {thistable}.idtmat IN (SELECT idtmat FROM t_matelm where idtelm = '{elemento___IDTELM_raw}')

And it is also necessary to activate the ajax option.

But it does not work correctly (does not load proper materials), neither when changing elements (with de dropdown Element) nor when adding a new element. What could be the problem? Thanks

Last edited:
However if I use "Multi select dropdown" for the materials databasejoin instead of "Checkboxes" it does work. Why? Do they work differently?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back