Configure how many rows per page

Hi guys,

My client is setting up Joomla sites for his customers, each of which has multiple users logging in. I know we can specify the number of rows per page and set the navigation stuff and I also know it's stored in the list table as the rows_per_page so it would be easy to make it configurable across the site. But is there any way to make this user configurable and change when the list loads - with a parameter perhaps - or using jQuery or some other trickery?

Best regards,
Arnor Baldvinsson - Icetips Alta LLC.

You can set rows per page in the Fabrik list menu item and the user can select it if you enable "Show display num" in list settings/Navigation.

Hi Troester,

I need to be able to configure that when the list opens, based on individual user's preference. I.e. as the list loads I need to be able to fetch the user configuration (already do that) and somehow apply the rows per page THEY have selected to the list when it opens. Some of my lists are loaded directly from buttons using plain URLs, so no Joomla menus.

Best regards,

If you are building the URL dynamically you can add &limitX=y (X=listID, y your row limit)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back