Can't find "userexists" validation

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigStef

Hi,
I have a fresh instal of Joomla 2.5.14 with the last Fabrik 3.0.8
Have updated with your last github downloaded today august 21st 2013.

I'm trying to follow the tutorial from http://betterliving.be "How to replace Joomla registration" where he ask to publish the "userexists" validation. But I can't find it.

I have all others needed (create Joomla user, email exists in Joomla, password) and a long collection of plugin i don't need yet, but not this one.

Did i miss something ?

Should be there.
Did you discover, install?
And then enable the plugin (this is the part I'm missing often)?

Ho Troester, thanks a lot for answering :)
Yes, I have done all this step. Twice et verified again... That's why i wondering
The real name of this plugin is "userexists", isn't ?

It's "Fabrik Validation - User Exists" in the ExtensionManager (Manage + PluginManager) and "userexists" in the validation dropdown.

Mh !
I'm just very sorry to bother you with that kind of strange problem, but here are 2 screenshot (Discover and plugin management). I can't find it...

Attachments

• Club Acrogym Lobers - Administration - Plug-in Manager  Plug-ins 2013-08-21 14-43-34.png
    Club Acrogym Lobers - Administration - Plug-in Manager Plug-ins 2013-08-21 14-43-34.png
    95.1 KB · Views: 300
  • Extension manager - Discover 2013-08-21 14-42-27.png
    Extension manager - Discover 2013-08-21 14-42-27.png
    194.8 KB · Views: 289
OK ok OKAY ! :)
Now I know what happened here... For who it happen too :
To make the screenshot for you, i pass my default language in english, but i'm always working in french, and in french the name is just "Validation Fabrik -" - See screenshot joined in english and in french
I knew i wasn't so crazy :)
Anyway, Troester it help a lot you answer me here hahahahaha.... Thanks for that.

Attachments

• validation_eng.jpg
    validation_eng.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 274
  • validation_fr.jpg
    validation_fr.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 291
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.