CanAdd row list plugin

Not sure what you mean. Edit and Delete list plugins are available and for existing rows.
Add a new row can't rely on any field value (as there a none, before the row is created) and therefore the add button at the top of the list is available for users defined in the access level setting of the list.
Or do you expect an add button at the end of every existing row?

Not sure what you mean. Edit and Delete list plugins are available and for existing rows.
Add a new row can't rely on any field value (as there a none, before the row is created) and therefore the add button at the top of the list is available for users defined in the access level setting of the list.
Or do you expect an add button at the end of every existing row?

Add button on every row i am not sure in which instances could be used to fulfill a condition.
And yes, after a second read u are right, the "Add" button is depending on the user access level.

A workaround for conditionally showing/hiding the Add button (e.g. on dates, on number of rows):
You can use a custom template and modify default_buttons.php (but I think this won't stop using the add URL).

There's also a limit form plugin but I think this will check only on form submit.

Thanks u both @wezetel and @troester for your comments :)

@troester modifying the default_buttons.php sounds an interesting case. As for using the add URL to enter a record in the form u r right. However needs to be an obervant user to use the link directly ;-)

To prevent submitting via direct add link you can add a condition in form php plugin onBeforeProcess and return false if the condition isn't met.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back