Calc element not working after update

Status
Not open for further replies.

relsig

Hello

Besides the file upload element the calc element is also not working anymore. Installed Joomla 3.6 and Fabrik 3.5. Installed the main package but also tried to reinstall the plugin calc element, no luck. The elements are set to Ajax, it seems to me that there is simply nothing happening.

As you can see the element is there but nothing happens. The first image shows the data entered.

image.jpeg The second element in the first row reads 10 for "Einsatzdauer". The Ajax mechanism should calculate the value 300 (10x30) in the calc element at the top right. As you can see there is no value. Also the other calc elements remain empty.

Saving and reopening shows the following picture
image.jpeg At the top there are 4 calc elements as well as at the bottom. Now they show the correct values.

Before the update this was working. Can you please advice?

Thank you

Installed Joomla 3.6 and Fabrik 3.5
What do you mean with "Installed Fabrik3.5"?
Did you install the Fabrik3.5 download package?
This won't do, the package contains only the basic plugins, so e.g. not the calc element
You must update via Joomla updater.

I used watchful.li to install Fabrik. It told me that the update went fine. But it didn't install anything.
I just made sure by installing the package from the Fabrik homepage as well as all the elements not included in the package (yes/no, calc etc.) still the same problem.

You were correct. The user was disabled. If you try again it will work now.
On the front end there will be an additional menu at the very top called Verwaltung.
In there go to Abrechnungen, Bevoelkerungskurse. Try to add a new one and then select a 'Kurs'. Where the star is.

Thank you

Sorry about that, yes you need to login. At the top menu under 'Inter' you will find the login, then the 'Verwaltung will appear.

Nope.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache? Best way in Chrome is, open dev tools (ctrl-shift-I), then right click on the normal reload button, "Empty cache and hard reload".

Or try using a browser you don't usually use, so nothing is cached.

-- hugh

Our proxy server is still caching the page. I tried it at work where it works fine.
I have another page where I haven't done the upgrade yet. Did you do something, if yes where and what?

Thank you for your support.

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back