Buttons Not Rendering Joomla 3

Folks

(To view this form you will need to login with username and password of demo)

I have a problem - I have created a from to add information to the database which you can see here

http://www.lettingagentsupportklub....tion=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=4&Itemid=504

Which you can see displays perfectly

I have copied the form, list, groups and elements to create form where the user can search the database (Some groups and elements are disabled)

http://www.lettingagentsupportklub....tion=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=7&Itemid=552

As you can see the radio buttons and yes/no are not rendering as button groups - Any ideas please?

Thanks

Sorry for the delay - I have uploaded the 3.1b and it still has the same problem - the bootstrap buttons are not rendering properly - At all in fact :)

Does anyone else have this issue?

Are the access rights the same on both form for all the elements? Have you tried to open and re-save these elements?

Hi jfquestiaux, yes they are all the same - If you login to the site above and do a search (put reynolds in as the surname) the search page works fine

Letting Agent Support Klub

But on the list the clear filters does not work and when you use the link to add a tenant the same problem arises - the bootstrap buttons are not rendering properly

Does anyone have a fix for this please?

Thanks

We'll get to this as soon as we can. We're kind of backed up after the site move and the week or so of fixing issues related to that, and I'm trying to get the 3.0 stuff cleared first.

-- hugh

I have solved this problem - In my vain attempts to get non responsive templates to work I installed a plug-in to enable and disable mootools - This plug-in allowed me to allocate the menu items and I had it set to yes for the list menu item. I have disabled the plug-in as I now don't need it and the software is working as designed

Sorry to waste your time guys but thanks :)

Regards

Mark

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back