Bug DatabaseJoin AutoComplete

bonghetti

I have found that using a databasejoin field, where I use the data-where function (where {thistable}.community = '{a_iscrive_meet___table_raw}' order by {thistable}.name asc does not work correctly in AutoComplete mode. If I remove the function, search for names correctly, if I insert it I always get the COM_FABRIK_NO_AUTOCOMPLETE_RECORDS message. in drop-down list mode it always works correctly

Last edited:
yes, the problem is similar to the one reported by Dimoss in the other post, but with Fabrik 4 his alternative solution also doesn't work. By eliminating the need for concat through a mysql view, the autocomplete if a Data-Where is present still does not work correctly (does not find any records), while it works if the drop-down list is activated

Last edited:
I wanted to know if the indicated problem will be classified among the bugs with a possible solution. Thank you in advance

In the various tests carried out it seems certain that there is a connection with the data-where so when a condition is inserted the auto-complete no longer works correctly

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back