Bug: bootstrap class in Advanced Search popup always input_small if more than one filter

VOI

Hi,

there seems to be a bug with the CSS classes for dropdown elements in the Advanced Search popup window:

If I open the Advanced search popup for a list using the "bootstrap" template and add a second filter element, the dropdown field for selecting the element, its condition and - in case the element selected is a dropdown, checkbox, tag or databasejoin element - the value field get the CSS class "input_small" assigned to them - no matter what I entered as "Filter Class" in the list view settings of the selected element.

The fields in the first filter row only got the CSS class "inputbox" which results in an appropiate field width - see attached screenshot.

If I apply the filter, i.e. close the popup, and re-open it by clicking the "Advanced Search" button another time, also the fields in the first filter row are narrow due to the CSS class "input_small" assigned to them.

Chris

Attachments

• advanced_search.jpg
    advanced_search.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 8,471
I'll add a github issue for this one, it'll go in the queue.

We'll attempt to get it fixed when we do the 3.1.1 roundup.

--hugh

Sorry for a very late reply to this post - but I have finally fixed this one today - changes are in github

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back