Autofill not working after PHP upgrade

Hello guys, my webhosting updated PHP to version 7.4.33 and MySQL to MariaDB 5.5.5-10.5.18. Since this upgrade I cannot use Autofill plugin on my site - on form load is loop with "Performing search". Error message from console is attached. Latest version form GitHub applied.

Please help

Attachments

• fabrik-autofill-error.png
    fabrik-autofill-error.png
    450.1 KB · Views: 43
Hello,

Did you manage to solve this issue? I also have the same problem since I have updated the PHP version to 8.0.27.
Joomla! 3.10.11 and Fabrik 3.10

Can you enable "DebugJS" in Fabrik Options Debugging and then test again? The browser console should show a more informative line number of the uncompressed autofill.js.

When I enable DebugJS and add "&fabrikdebug=1" at the end of the URL, I get the following error message
"Error
We are unable to find this record."

When I enable DebugJS and add "/?fabrikdebug=1", I get the following information. Which information is relevant to you?
upload_2023-2-2_18-23-54.png

Yes.

Are you trying to "autofill" a repeat group element?
Is autofill set to "onLoad"? On new forms?
If on new forms: Is there an existing repeat group on form load?

Last edited:
Yes, there is an autofill on a database join element that belongs to a repeat group. The repeat group is on new and edit form on load.

upload_2023-2-3_14-40-34.png

Hello, I have installed the plugin dated 17/08/2021, and the autofill stops looping with PHP 8. However, there is a pop-up error. It seems that the last version of this plugin provided in Github has an issue.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back