Autocomplete dropdown

presupuesto

Good afternoon, I have a list of drop-down provinces and I need to have an autocomplete, as the user writes the one they are looking for.Example: if you write "ma" you want all the provinces whose name begins with ma to appear (which I have already defined within the dropdown) and select the desired onethank you

I usually find Chosen (Enhanced) dropdown more user-friendly. You have to enable it in Fabrik global settings.

Enhanced dropdowns have a search field in top of the dropdown options.

I usually find Chosen (Enhanced) dropdown more user-friendly. You have to enable it in Fabrik global settings.

Enhanced dropdowns have a search field in top of the dropdown options.
thank you. but I changed the design of the dropdown

What I don't understand is why the design of only the two drop-down menus changes, although I preferred that only the search engine appear.
thank you.

Attachments

• search.png
    search.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 16
  • dropdown.png
    dropdown.png
    8 KB · Views: 17
From your screenshots I see that both dropdowns visible have enhanced dropdowns enabled.

If some don't, check Fabrik global settings. It has options always, per element and none. Maybe you have "per element" selected and in that case you must enable it e.g. in specific databasejoin element settings.

From your screenshots I see that both dropdowns visible have enhanced dropdowns enabled.

If some don't, check Fabrik global settings. It has options always, per element and none. Maybe you have "per element" selected and in that case you must enable it e.g. in specific databasejoin element settings.
Good morning, thank you for your help.I think I understand what you are telling me, but what I want is to leave the element design the same, but with the search element incorporated.That is to say, the first image is the design I want but with the incorporated search element the design changes. image 2

Attachments

• image 1 ok design.png
    image 1 ok design.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 10
  • image 2 with search box but unwanted layout.png
    image 2 with search box but unwanted layout.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 10
Ah, ok, I missed your point.

Styling of enhanced dropdowns is just pure css. You can override the css in your form template's custom css file. With the browser inspect tool (right-click on the dropdown element -> inspect) you can see which css-classes / rules you need to override. For testing you can make the changes directly in browser console.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back