add form to users and image link

MBdip

hi all,

i need a table with 2 elements (username, link)
i've created a list in which only admins can add records.... i wish all users can add records, but i need record was published after admin agree, can i do that?

Moreover i wish to add a pic in each row for "link label", how can i do that?...
finally how i can redirect users in a new tab when they click on a link of list?

i have joomla 2.5 and fabrik 3.x

thank you

You'll need an additional element e.g. "approved" (radio button or yes/no, default to 0/no)
Set list access add record=registered
add a list prefilter
approved EQUALS 1, apply to registered
OR
approved EQUALs 0, apply to special (so admins can see all records)

Link: if it's a field element set "Guess link type" and "Target"
Pic: to show a static icon set "Icons" in the "LIST view settings" tab.

It depends on your element type: if it's a yesno element it must be "Noquotes".

With the radiobutton the prefilter
WHERE approvato EQUALS 1 (Text)
should do.
all users can add records
Ah, yes; I thought the list is only shown to registered users. If it is for all users you must set "Apply to"= Public.

like this it doesn't work.. i can see approvato=no also if i'm just registered...

so i tried like this but it's the same

i remember you that i need all registered can add a thing in the list, but it'll be show only when admin approve it....
i can hide "approvato=0" in a list, setting prefilters in a menu, but then neither admin can see approvato=0.........

i also tried this but admin and simply users can see the same think

something wrong

i'm adding list prefilter in "lists"... it's alright?

EDIT:
i understood that this prefilter work only in back end, when i click on "view data" tab, in lists... but why?

You'll need an additional element e.g. "approved" (radio button or yes/no, default to 0/no)
Set list access add record=registered
add a list prefilter
approved EQUALS 1, apply to registered
OR
approved EQUALs 0, apply to special (so admins can see all records)

Link: if it's a field element set "Guess link type" and "Target"
Pic: to show a static icon set "Icons" in the "LIST view settings" tab.

about link....
it's possible to write a URL that changes automatically for each user? Maybe something like www.abc.com/[username]/join ???????

about pic... i don't know how to set this page

p.s.
i'm waiting to understand first probem yet, but i found a solution setting a prefilter in each menu containing the list.... (i have a list of users and 20 menu, 1 for each italian region)

setting prefilters in a menu
If you are setting a menu prefilter this will have higher priority than the list prefilter in "Data" tab. You must add the "OR WHERE approvato <> 0, apply to special" in the menu prefilter so admins can see all records (or delete the menu prefilter and set the same list prefilter).

Link: if it's a custom fabrik link you can add a placeholder {$my->id} to get the logged in user's ID.

Static icon: follow the tooltips

If you are setting a menu prefilter this will have higher priority than the list prefilter in "Data" tab. You must add the "OR WHERE approvato <> 0, apply to special" in the menu prefilter so admins can see all records (or delete the menu prefilter and set the same list prefilter).

Link: if it's a custom fabrik link you can add a placeholder {$my->id} to get the logged in user's ID.

Static icon: follow the tooltips

thanks a lot! I just needed to know placeholder!

about prefilter... what i've done is just a trick to bypass list filter that doesn't work.... but why?

about static icon as label... i don't know how to do... which tooltips do u mean?

thank you very much!
now it work!

i have a last question... can i create a button viewable on list, clicking on it admin can change "approvato" status?

You can add the list plugin "update column" (one, if you only want to "approve", two, if you want to "unapprove", too)

Maybe you must update from GitHub to get all plugins.
http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.ph...s/#Installing_and_Enabling_Additional_Plugins

1.Update from GitHub
2.Go to Extensions > Extension Manager > Discover
3.Click 'Purge Cache' and then 'Discover'
4.Select your plugins and click 'Install'
5.Go to Extensions > Plug-in Manager
6.Enable your plugins

on 4 there r no plugin

If you've copied the GitHub files and folders to your Joomla root and
3.Click 'Purge Cache' and then 'Discover'
there is a bunch of new plugins (about 50)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back