2 users can edit same data

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigStef

Hi,
I'm working on a sport club website where parents can suscribe their childs to sport activities... Parents have each their own access to the website (mother & father). They both can manage their child (and only their child) informations. I just want to know if anyone has an idea on how to manage this with Fabrik...
Thanks by advance to any suggestion here :)

OK, I'm looking to a solution by myself while a get the money for a subscription to your super component :)...
I'm now going on a many to many relationship between 2 tables :
"parent"
"enfants" (for childrens in french)
For this i have of course created a third table called "parents_enfants"...

As you can guess, this is the very first time i'm working with a "many to many relationship"...

Thanks to the tutorial, I could make it work... But now what i desire is that when the father fill a children form, this form save to the "enfant" table AND the "parents_enfants" table in the same time, to keep the relationship... And so i can add the mother later if needed in the "parents" table and link it to her children through the "parents_enfants" table.

That's why I have a many to many : A parent can have several children + children have 2 parents + father and mother can have differents childrens [welcome to this century].

Any idea to help me ? Maybe on the wrong way ?
Anyway, thanks a lot for the component, it is already a big help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back